The ADVANCED release contains a full suite of decoders with a GUI controller for the installed codecs. The STANDARD codec release only contains LAV filters and xy-VSFilter with a GUI giving full control.
Things the Shark pack does that other packs cannot do . . .
- Full color thumbnails including FLV’s and 10bit MKV’s. (also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
- Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
- Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
- Updated often – and has update notification builtin
- Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
- Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
- Support the use of the Play To function for MKV and FLV files.
- Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
- Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
- Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
- Functionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
- Support ‘Add to Windows Media Player List’ using rightclick on all files such as MKV.
The following filetypes are enabled and supported by the installation of Shark’s Codec Solutions:
All of the above filetypes can be queued to the Windows Media Player Playlist using a right-click.
- Update LAV filters 0.74.1.92
- Update MPC-BE filters 126.96.36.19901
- Update MediaInfo DLL 20.9
- Update Icaros 3.2.0B1
- Remove the SetACL dependency
- Fully functional Save | Restore settings feature
- Remember Application screen positioning
- Live Synchronization of 32/64bit Applications for shared settings
Note: Please uninstall your old version before installing a newer release.