Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- The .mp3 codec is now available with an .MP4 container.
- Improved the audio stuttering issue.
- Added auto recording and scheduled recording tips link.
- Added command line parameters (/start, /screenshot, /pause, /unpause)
- Improved security of Bandicam related to DLL Hijacking.
- Improved the compatibility with OBS VirtualCAM in Device Recording Mode.
- The size of the rectangle window was displayed incorrectly if the recording size was changed after using the ‘Show/Hide (Ctrl+Alt+H)’ option.
- Bandicut could not be installed from within Bandicam.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.