BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basiclly this aplication is an Android emulator for PC.
- Android apps fast and full-screen on your PC or tablet
- Push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using our Cloud Connect mobile app
- May not work fast yet on older tablets and netbooks
- Download apps from Google Play
- Comes with pre-installed games and apps
- Windows and macOS version updated to 220.127.116.110
- You can now assign the MOBA D-pad easily in the Controls editor. Use it for better movement control in MOBA games, such as League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- Adjust the aiming sensitivity easily using the Controls editor.
- Use precision zoom to gain an upper hand in strategy games like ROK and SOS.
- Access advanced settings for key controls in the Controls editor with just one click. Use the gear icon at the bottom of each key control or simply right-click on the control key.
- The Settings menu is now more user-friendly. Allocation of CPU cores and RAM under the Engine tab has been made easier and all device-related settings are now available under the Device tab.
- Some UI improvements have been made to the BlueStacks home screen for a more organized look.
- Various improvements give you better accuracy while using character skills in League of Legends: Wild Rift (com.riotgames.league.wildrift).
- Several bug fixes have helped us bring you enhanced and smoother gameplay. Some major bug fixes include:
- All the variants of Call of Duty: Mobile will no longer crash on launch.
- While playing PUBG: Mobile Lite, you will no longer see the error ‘Server busy, please try again later’.