ClipClip makes it possible to copy multiple texts, images or files to your clipboard. You can then browse or search through these Latest Clips, or convert them to Saved Clips so you can assign a title and organise them into folders for later re-use.
By pressing CTRL + SHIFT + V you get a list of all your clips so you can paste without losing focus of what you were working on.
Whether you’re an engineer, lawyer, manager, executive, accountant, salesperson, office clerk, customer support rep or just someone who uses Copy & Paste frequently, ClipClip can make you more productive.
Saved Clips are stored as files on your hard drive. This means you can store them in Box, Dropbox, OneDrive or any other cloud hosting service to have access to them on any Windows PC.
Create unlimited folders and sub-folders to organize your clips your way
Retrieve any clip by searching through your clipboard history
Drag & Drop
Save time when you need to reorganize your clips.
Use our built-in editor to modify the content of your text-based clips or any third-party editor for your Saved Clips.
Google Drive Integration
Use your Google Docs as clips for simplified collaboration with colleagues.
Multiple Root Folders
Unlike Dropbox, you don’t have to choose a single location for all your clips. You can pick and choose from different locations on your file system or in the cloud.
Integrated Google Translate
Easily translate any Clip within your current app with the help of our integrated Google Translate feature.
- Added new advanced options for screenshot operation
- Extended abilities to record GIF/MP4 from screen
- Improved persistance of UI elements to restore their state after restart
- Added ability to specify clip types which will be displayed in the preview
- Added ability to open clips of ‘file’ type in a system default application
- Added ability to add currently runned application to the list of ignored.
- Capture area does not darken some applications
- Sometimes, the “Search” menu item does not contain a dropdown.
- Improved bug reporting capabilities
- The bug “Clicking on + adjacent to “Create a new rule” causes ClipClip app to freeze” has been fixed.
- Resolved UI issues when the app in “Always on top mode”