Get the best overclocking for AMD Ryzen even without a lot of overclocking experience. The ClockTuner for Ryzen (CTR) software has several safeguard mechanisms that automatically detect critical situations and protect against hardware damage from overclocking.
CTR will not only give you the most stable Ryzen overclock, it will also help you conserve energy, by not disturbing the power saving algorithms AMD has build into their Ryzen processors.
- Support for Ryzen 5000 Series (X processors)
- Support for Ryzen Renoir (AM4)
- Updated Tuning and Diagnostic modes
- New Monitoring (No longer needs Ryzen Master)
- Phoenix feature (Restores the operation after reboot or BSOD)
- CTR HYBRID OC (Utilizes both, manual OC and PBO simultaneously)
- Initial Frequency Smart Offset 2.0
- Improvements in software performance and safety. Improved profile management
- Download the CTR and unpack the ZIP archive in a directory of your choice
- Then download the Cinebench R20 archive from here and extract the content of the archive into the “CB20” folder (this folder is located in the CTR folder).
- Runs Cinebench R20, please accept the license agreement, closes Cinebench R20.
- The CTR is now ready for use.