Find any file on your computer
- Instantly find Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, Word Perfect, text, ZIP files.
- Quickly locate emails or attachments from Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Search for over 150 other types of files like MP3, JPG, WAV, MPEG.
- Power your search with specific refining fields or advanced search operators.
Results and beyond
- Instantly preview filtered matching results.
- Easily find search keywords: auto-scroll to first occurrence and highlighted keyword.
- Use dynamic word-find buttons to trace keywords in document previews.
- Quickly find search keywords: auto-scroll to first occurrence and highlighted keywords.
- Easily sort and group search results.
- Act on result: open folders or files, open, reply or forward emails, etc.
Copernic’s usability expertise
- Search the Web or your computer from the same lightweight, intuitive interface.
- Use convenient toolbars: deskbar and browser toolbar.
- Stay informed with RSS feeds delivered straight to your ticker (Internet Explorer browser only).
- Speed up your access to Web and desktop searching with useful keyboard shortcuts.
Take control of your search experience
- Choose file and email folders to index.
- Control your computer resources usage when indexing documents.
- Specify additional file types to index.
- Benefit from automatic, unnoticed real-time indexing of new/updated files and emails.
- Selectively suspend the indexing process when a laptop runs on battery power.
- Fixed update issue causing the user to lose his configurations
- Fixed display issue in the preview pane for Outlook file (.msg) containing Central European characters.
- Fixed various indexation issues:
- Invalid and missing characters in the image attributes “Author”
- Issues with the “date” field for the files and emails category
- Missing subdocuments properties
- Fixed Lotus Notes registration issue
- Fixed fatal error when indexing Microsoft Office documents
- Added support for multiple characters sets in PDF documents
- Added support for multiple characters sets in RTF documents