DoubleTake is for Mac users who like compact cameras, but sometimes wish they could magically pull out a wide angle lens of their pocket, or plug in a sensor with a few extra megapixels for that large print.
DoubleTake handles this by giving you both automatic and manual control of how to stitch photos perfectly, with simple drag and drop.
When you are done – save and perhaps copy and paste the result to iPhoto.
- For panoramas
- Printing posters over several pieces of paper
- When you can not get far enough away to fit everything in the viewfinder
- Add surroundings to a shot of an event which has now passed
- Make large images suitable for the “Ken Burns” effect in iPhoto or FotoMagico
- Photo montages
- Stitching scanned images if your originals are too large for your scanner
- Fix: saving problem on macOS Sierra and El Capitan fixed
This version works on macOS Big Sur and both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs (requires Mac OS 10.11 or newer).
Note: When you have bought a license, enter it in DoubleTake so you can save panoramas without the “DoubleTake” watermark.