With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn’t need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all… it’s free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
- User Interface: When typing multiple characters to find a movie every character advanced the search one position.
- User Interface: When typing characters to find a movie a partially visible movie on the first postion of a row was not made fully visible.
- HTML Export: Fixed an issue with weird Unicode characters breaking the saving to HTML (ASCII) resulting in not all movies getting listed.
- Add from hard disk: Improved detection of moved files.
- User Interface: Blurays were not always detected correctly based on resolution when custom text like ‘1280×720’ was entered.
- User Interface: Added IMDb Search for adding new Actors.
- CSV File Import: Improved the import of cast when actors are separated by ‘|’ or ‘;’.
- User Interface: Added an option to delete Directors, Writers and Composers.
- Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed importing of ‘Certified Fresh’ in (Batch) Update.
- User Interface: Fixed cut off date added in movie details panel.
- Startup: EMDB can now process moved, deleted and new media files in one go at startup.
- Startup: Improved detection of moved files.
- Add from Hard disk: Improved detection of moved files.
- User Interface: Added sort on IMDB Top 250.
- Translations: Added a Bulgarian translation.
- Translations: Updated the German, Simplified Chinese, Catalan, Spanish, Russian, French, Slovenian, Swedish and Dutch translations.