FinalCrypt has a modern graphical user interface with audiovisual user-guidance and a fully featured (command line interface) suited for home and professional use. Encrypt up to 4 billion files in one go. No need to encrypt files one by one, supporting unlimited file size. Select multiple files and directories and encrypt or decrypt.
Disk-Encryption doesn’t protect against intruded virusses, spyware, malware or hackers. Only File-Encryption does. Most encryption software uses recently broken AES. The Shor’s Algorithm will instantly break all asymmetric encryption with Quantum Computers. FinalCrypt is Free, Non-Profit, One-Time Pad File Encryption.
FinalCrypt keys are FIPS140-2 & RFC1750 compliant and can be generated in unlimited file sizes. FinalCrypt keys aren’t recognizable and have no fixed location to prevent detection by key harvesting / malware. An optional password blocks stolen keys from decrypting.
All FinalCrypt releases are uploaded to VirusTotal to scan for malicious software at 70 anti-virus companies. FinalCrypt is guaranteed free of spyware or malware. We want you to feel absolutely confident about our software.
FinalCrypt is Non-Profit. Free and Open Source Code. Creative Commons License.
- Also implemented reusekeys on user-stopped phaseAdded “Reuse Keys” to quickly view and reencrypt to prevent unchanged files from being backed-up
- Keys just won’t be deleted and reused to encrypt
- Strictly use on files that remain 100% unchanged
- Reuse Keys can be found to the right of key info
- It’s unchecked by default and made inconspicuous
- Reuse Keys function breaks 1 out of 4 OTP rules!
- Only use knowing the risk and what you are doing