FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that’s why FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD/ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.
The startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce GT 1010
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop, RTX 3070 Laptop and RTX 3060 Laptop.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.22.0.0
- Updated with NVAPI R460.
- Added support of AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.21.2.
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.28.3 (GPU monitoring library).
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti.
- Updated: GPU-Z 2.36
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.21.0.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.28.1 (GPU monitoring library) with NVAPI R455.
- Fixed display bug: GeForce RTX 3070 was displayed as a RTX 3080.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.19.2.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.27.3 (GPU monitoring library)
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070.
- Updated: GPU-Z 2.35
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.19.0.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.27.1 (GPU monitoring library)