Game Fire is suitable for both advanced users and beginners as it does not require any technical knowledge at all.
Touch and Play
Game Fire can transform your PC into a powerful gaming machine with a touch of button without getting involved in system technical details.
Game Fire interface is initiative, powerful and easy to use, that makes Game Fire suitable for both beginners and advanced users. You can easily customize how Game Fire optimizes your system with easy to understand options.
Game Fire is very safe tweaking software, no overclocking is done to your hardware and all changes made by Game Fire to your system settings are temporary.
Game Fire puts your CPU and system memory at your service, It reduces stresses on CPU by closing unneeded functions and it defrags system memory to free up unneeded consumed resources. This is done in a smart way without affecting system performance or security.
Extra Functions for Extra Speed
Game Fire has extra features that can make your computer a super PC, Game Fire can speed up loading and running of games by defraging games files. Game Fire also could suspend unneeded scheduled tasks to squeeze out extra performance. Live Gaming Mode can boost system and applications performance in realtime.
- Added the ability to validate game paths in the Add Game dialog box.
- Fixed an issue when detecting the default system UI language.
- Fixed an issue when canceling a files defragment operation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the listing of Windows app processes in the Process Optimizer.
- Fixed an issue that caused My Games to override custom user preferences of Steam and Ubisoft games.
- Fixed an issue when inserting new entries in the Live Optimization log.
- Several bug fixes and reliability changes.