Hardware Inspector is an indispensable IT asset management tool. The software has an extensive list of features most helpful for network administrators, IT department managers and other specialists. Planning, inventory, audit, asset transfer, retirement, reports, histories do not cover all features available with Hardware Inspector. Highly customizable and user friendly, it tracks each asset from purchase to retirement and provides handy reports on all management aspects of hardware and software imaginable. Hardware Inspector is unique to track the history of each asset.
- From purchase to retirement inventory of every asset.
- Fully featured asset management (accounting and installation facts, various histories).
- Monitoring of software policy in organization.
- Easy inventory of network connections.
- Monitoring of changes in computer configuration (computer audit).
- Various data import options (system information reports by EVEREST, ASTRA and ASTRA32, CSV files)
- Close follow-up on service requests.
- Barcode inventory.
- Flexible data access permission.
- Powerful tools to search for devices, licences, expendables, prohibited software and much more.
- A large variety of customizable built-in report. Export to any format.
- Multiuser access to the single database on the network.
- One licence for any number of installations.