JAlbum is a gallery software that makes web albums from your digital images. We aim to make it the easiest to use and most powerful tool in this category and always keep it free! So far over 7 million photo albums have been published with JAlbum and the software is started every 7 seconds somewhere in the world.
- Easy to use. Just drag and drop images and image folders onto JAlbum and press “Make album”
- Flexible. Album appearance can be highly customized through use of skins (album themes). Use or modify one of the many existing skins or create your own album look by making your own skin!
- Arrange and select images easily by using drag and drop in an Explorer-like user interface. Edit comments, rotate images and run slide shows off your local hard disk.
- Share your albums over the Internet straight from your local hard disk by using JAlbum’s integrated web server. It is as easy as clicking a button. Your viewers only need their web browser to view albums.
- Publish the created album on the Internet in a snap with an integrated smart FTP and SFTP client with synchronization ability. With JAlbum you decide where to put your album.
News and Updates
- Faster auto correction processing
- Significantly faster previews
- Updated bundled skins PhotoBlogger, Story, Animatics and Lucid
- Minor robustness improvements
- Mac version would sometimes not run on enough RAM memory
- Updated broken facebook importer (now complies with updated facebook APIs)
- Would sometimes fail building albums with an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Preview window would sometimes trigger a not needed album remaking
- MP4 video GPS coordinates weren’t imported as jAlbum gpsLongitude and gpsLatitude variables causing videos to not be correctly positioned on maps.
- Fix to logic determining if an image is a photo-sphere or not