Add amazing webcam effects & graphics to your videos and photos. Awesome webcam filters make you look even better on cam. Add crazy masks or facial effects using our facial recognition technology. Give yourself a new webcam background so it appears your on a studio set or make it look you’re on fire or like it’s snowing in your house! ManyCam has a massive library with thousands of effects.
Use your webcam with many applications simultaneously
Use Skype, MSN, Ustream, and many other webcam and audio applications at the same time. You can also do thEnter your state heree same with our virtual audio sound driver.
Add amazing microphone audio effects to your broadcast
Use our voice changer technology to disguise your voice for a screencast voice over, make people laugh, or use it to trick your friends and family. ManyCam is also able to make your microphone & headset audio quality sound better than most normal audio drivers.
Draw over your video window
Use our built in image editing software to draw over or add text to your live video broadcast. Draw over your video while in Skype, Youtube, or any other video software. Just add ManyCam as your video source for any app!
Screencast your desktop
Record your desktop and save the video to your hard drive. You can also screencast live to live video chat services like Ustream, Justin.tv, Skype, and more. Use ManyCam as your video source on Youtube to record a video of your desktop.
Picture in Picture
Broadcast “pnp” or picture in picture video with ManyCam. Screencast your desktop while showing yourself in a smaller video window within that window. Picture in picture is useful for video demonstrations on webcam and live shows. Turn your computer into live news studio with ManyCam’s pnp feature.
Switch between different video sources
Go to the ManyCam Studio Pro tab to quickly switch between video sources. ManyCam Studio Pro allows up to 6 video sources and the ability to cut or slowly transition between different sources. Use the ManyCam pull-down menu in the source window to add another camera, still image, photo snapshot, a pre-recorded video, and even a desktop screencast as your video source. Turn your computer into a Pro live video production studio with ManyCam.
Create your own custom webcam effects
Make custom webcam face effects, eye effects, mouth effects, hair effects and any other type of webcam graphic. Share the custom effect with the rest of the ManyCam community or keep it for yourself.
ManyCam Studio Pro
Turn your webcam and computer into a live video studio plus access our Pro audio & video effects.
ManyCam Pro allows you to record videos to show later, broadcast live video with multiple sources, switch between audio sources, cross-fade and transition, and add text over your live video or screencast. ManyCam Pro users also get access to our library of awesome ManyCam Pro audio and video effects.
- User interface was redesigned and optimized
- Windows 2000 support has been added
- ManyCam virtual driver was optimized, certified and signed with Microsoft hardware logo program
- Effects format was changed to speed*up ManyCam
- “Snapshot” feature allows user to catch and save snapshot image
- Audio support for movies
- Improved quality setting for resize algorithm
- New Color effects, Lens effects, “Flame” effect
- Added the ability to use videos as virtual backgrounds.
- Added the ability to reorder presets in the preset preview panel using drag&drop.
- Added tooltips for the Video Playlist panel.
- Reduced the minimum permissible layer size.
- Layers are now sticky and have ruler guides.
- Changed zooming behavior: a zoomed area within a layer can now only be moved by holding down the Ctrl key.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘AM’ indication was not rendered for some types of clocks.
- Fixed an issue where the Draw overlay would shrink or disappear after the device restart.
- Fixed an issue where Desktop Capture stuck on an old frame after waking or unlocking the PC.
- Fixed the initialization problem with AMD VCE Encoder that occurred on devices with some AMD GPUs.
- Fixed a crash on startup that occurred on devices with NVidia MX130.