MEmu App Player aims to provide you with the best experience to play Android games and use apps on Windows. Key components of MEmu have been updated in MEmu 7.0 and the general performance has been improved by 30%, which translated in much higher frame rates, better quality graphics and an overall improved experience.
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
With MEmu you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
- The cast keymapping supports the adjustment of the character center position and the skill casting sensitivity
- Application scenario: In some MOBA games, the center position of the character is different. This function can fine-tune the position of the character to make the right-click movement and skill casting more accurate.
- The cast keymapping supports the adjustment of the skill casting sensitivity
- Application scenario: You can customize the casting speed of the skill, the larger the value, the faster the casting speed (note: The game may not be able to react when the speed is too fast)
- The crosshair keymapping supports to switch on/off “Cursor acceleration”
- Application scene: The default setting is disabled so the camera rotation is smoother. After checking, the camera will rotate faster and more flexible
- Joystick keymapping supports analog mouse function
- Application scenario: This function can simulate mouse clicks, and you can click anywhere on the screen when using the joystick, avoiding the complexity of operating the mouse!
- Zoom keymapping supports editing with mouse buttons
- Optimized the stability while turning the camera in Free Fire
- The system setting now supports selecting the 90 frame rates mode
- The MEmuc listvms command supports returning the specified instance information.
How to use the 64-bit Android emulator?
- Open Multi-MEmu
- Click ‘New” and Choose Android 7.1 (64bit)
Note: Only PCs with 64-bit CPU can run the 64-bit emulator