Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). Intune is included in Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) suite, and enables users to be productive while keeping your organization data protected. It integrates with other services, including Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to control who has access, and what they have access to, and Azure Information Protection for data protection. When you use it with Microsoft 365, you can enable your workforce to be productive on all their devices, while keeping your organization’s information protected.
How to download and install a Windows Intune update:
1. Check whether your version of Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit.
2. In the table left, click on the link that will work for your version of Windows.
3. Save the file to your Desktop.
4. When the file has finished downloading, go to your Desktop and double-click the file dowloaded (it will be called mpam-wiX64.exe, mpam-wi.exe or similar).
5. Follow the prompts to install the update.