NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles including:
- IP Adress
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server
- WINS Server
- Computer Name
- DNS Domain
- and more
It is not only useful and effective but also easy and intuitive to use.
The entry fields remind of the Windows “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties” but it’s much easier to fill in the addresses.
With only 2 mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile!
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
- New: Advanced Tray-Info configuration in Preferences menu
- New: Optional details in Tray-Info: IPv6, connection speed, system uptime, network drives, etc.
- New: Show/Hide different types of network adapters in Tray-Info: Disconnected/Disabled/Virtual Adapters, Connections (PPP, VPN, …)
- Fix: Rare “BusType” error on systems with an incompatible driver setting
- Fix: Optional auto-close of Activation dialog
- Fix: Copy/Paste icons in AutoSwitch
- New menu item: “Automatically activate this profile at this location”
- Cursor animation shows how to use the AutoSwitch feature for new users
- New Net Drive menu button for getting currently mapped network drives
- MAC addresses now with hyphens instead of colons (11-22-33-44-55-66)
- Some optimizations for reading network adapters and their settings
- Translation updates