Using novaPDF Lite you can easily create high quality PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a virtual printer driver and its easy-to-use interface helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the “print” command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages).
Its purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.
- Added: PDF add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Added: Create PDF/A-2a, PDF/A-2b and PDF/A-2u compliant PDFs
- Added: Create PDF/A-3a, PDF/A-3b and PDF/A-3u compliant PDFs
- Added: Quick Access Tray application
- Added: N-up page layout options
- Added: Print multiple pages per sheet (up to 16) and set page order
- Added: Pause/Resume PDF printing process
- Added: Set default signature when sending email via Outlook
- Added: Request delivery receipt to emails sent via Outlook
- Added: Change Sensitivity for emails sent via Outlook
- Added: Detect and convert telephone links
- Added: Ignore missing files when adding other file attachments to emails
- Added: New options when file exists in the destination for Copy actions