Downloading the app will note give you access to the service, you must have a previously activated Geforce NOW account from your PC, mac or SHIELD. If you do not have an activated account, join the waitlist: www.geforcenow.com
GeForce NOW transforms your Android device into a high-powered gaming PC using NVIDIA’s powerful GPUs streamed from the cloud.
GeForce NOW app works with Android phones with at least 2GB of memory and Android 5.0 (L) or later. For an optimal experience, we recommend 5GHz WiFi with at least 15Mbps internet access and a Bluetooth gamepad, such as:
- SHIELD controller: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shop/
- Razer Raiju Mobile: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-raiju-mobile
- SteelSeries Stratus Duo: https://steelseri.es/nvidiasd
- Visit our knowledge base for a full list of supported gamepad.
Please be aware that by streaming games on your phone’s mobile data plan, you may use up data quickly. We recommend that you connect to a 5GHz WiFi network for the best experience.
- Windows version updated to 18.104.22.168
- Android version updated to 5.24.27410936