Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
• Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
• Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
• Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
• Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
• Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
• Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
• CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
• 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
• 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
• Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
• Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
• Advanced Disk
• Advanced CD / DVD
• Advanced 3D graphics
• Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
• Advanced Memory
• Advanced Visualized Physics
• Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
• Comprehensive online help
• Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
• Detailed disk speed graphs
• Supports printing results
• The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
• A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
• Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
• Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
• A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
• The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
• Flexible license, move the software
XP SP3, Vista, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Pentium4 CPU or better, DirectX 9 or higher video, 2GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space. (DX12 video card recomended)
Fixed the naming of some AMD RX 560 cards when they share the same device ID as the RX 460
Updated help to a new format to allow opening and display of current topic on Win10 systems
PassMark PerformanceTest 10.1 Build 1011 Download Links: