PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF – PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more…
- Support for over 60 compression formats! Fastest ZIP/ZIPX engine ever!
- Secure FTP client with all the features, including FIPS 140-2 validation!
- Automatically compress and encrypt files in Microsoft Office XP-2016.
- Encrypt, Decrypt, Sign and Verify in various AES and OpenPGP formats. FIPS 140-2 validated!
Virtual ISO Drive
- Mount ISO images in Virtual Drive without having to burn them!
- Burn, Copy, Rip Data and Audio CD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs.
Advanced Codec Pack (.PA)
- Best format with strongest compression, data deduplication and very secure encryption.
- Full Enterprise Backup suite with shadow copy support, logs, network backup and more!
- Access 6 different cloud services without need to install their software!
Not only will PowerArchiver will be available for PC, as always, but PowerArchiver 2021 will also be available for MacOS for the first time (macOS/OSX, from Sierra until Catalina. 64-bit)