Authenticate your tablet or PC with your smartphone, share content between devices, sync notifications, and view smartphone content on a larger screen. You can turn on the smartphone’s Mobile Hotspot to keep your Tablet/PC connected. You can also log in to your Tablet/PC with your biometric data (Iris, Fingerprints) if you register with Samsung Pass.
Secure access with Galaxy Device
- Samsung Flow allows you to securely access your computer.
- Share the phone screen on Tablet/PC by Samsung Flow ‘Smart View’.
- Allows content and activity to be transferred to a different device.
- You can check your notifications from smartphone on Tablet/PC and reply to messages directly.
Auto Hotspot Link
- Easily enable your Mobile hotspot.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
- Windows Tablet/PC : Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413) (Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, Galaxy Book2. Galaxy Book S, PC)
- Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer (Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S4, Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A (2018, 10.5), Tab A2, Tab Active 2, Tab A 10.1, Tab A (2017))
- Android Phone : Android Marshmallow OS or Newer It may not be supported by some models, depending on the smartphone specifications.