We all love shortcuts. Whether it’s a faster route to work, pressing 0 to talk to a human being instead of listening to an automated menu, or your favorite Internet browser pinned to the Windows taskbar.
Multiple Stroke Buttons
- StrokesPlus.net supports an additional stroke button, so you can have different actions based on which stroke button is pressed.
- Real-time analysis of the current gesture displays what will be executed as you draw. Customize the hint popup’s font, colors, location, and more.
Easy To Use Steps
- For simple (even complicated!) tasks or novice users, Steps allow you to get working right away without needing to learn scripting.
Powerful Script Engine
Touch and Pen Support
- Floaters enable quick access to fire actions using your finger or pen. Create custom floaters to place anywhere which can execute scripts, or act as a fixed key.
- Create global or application specific text expansion tokens to quickly insert commonly used text, RTF, or HTML snippets.
- Define global or application level regions to perform different actions for the same gesture in different areas of the screen.
Hot Keys & Macros
- Create custom hot keys to execute scripts without using the mouse. Record mouse and keyboard input to create custom macros that can be called from actions.
- Create your own plug-in by building a .NET Class Library DLL and dropping it in the Plug-Ins folder to extend StrokesPlus.net.
- Define controls, windows, or entire applications which should be completely ignored by StrokesPlus.net.
- Descriptive help with examples explain what built-in functions are available and how to use them.
- Control every aspect of StrokesPlus.net internals and precisely what event and conditions perform actions.
- You can import or export single actions, an application, or pick and choose exactly what you want.
- Added stopIssued and floater to internal parameters list to hide them from the Loop Step params
- Updated DisplayChange/reload logic to rehook the WinEventHook after display change complete to fix issue with S+ not re-enabling itself properly
- Fixed typo with ExecutePreviousScript causing it not to work correctly
- Fixed History script match regex
- Updated internal class visibility
- Added Japanese translation (not yet complete)