Add descriptions to your images, send photos per email in just the right size, print high- quality copies, display slide-shows, publish web-galleries, safe-keep your images on CD or DVD… You’ll also enjoy dual-monitor support, smart updates and many of the other award-winning functions of StudioLine Photo Classic. All that – and it’s free.
For even more capabilities and productivity options consider StudioLine Photo Classic 3. You’ll be able to consult our premier customer support and access countless new features, such as:
- Timeline view automatically organizes images by date.
- A clever image archive filter to find your pictures faster.
- “Click & Tag” keywords and categories.
- Rate your images with 1 to 5 stars.
- Live histogram with 18 views for an in-depth analysis of your photos.
- Highly intuitive white balance tool with one-click tone adjustment.
- Gradation curves to fine-tune luminescence for each color channel.
- Support for ICC color profiles.
- Print projects for calendars, cards, CD covers and more.
- Design editor to freely layout album pages, greeting cards, etc.
- Adjust RAW and DNG settings.
- Editing images directly in RAW format.
- Added a System Descriptor “Path in Image Archive”.
- Proactive handling of physical database size exceeding system limitations, while importing files.
- Added support for Google’s WebP image file format.
- For images with embedded XMP metadata, the “ModifyDate” is recorded when the metadata are updated.
- Properly handle long or complex file and path names when downloading to StudioLine.
- Improved reliability and responsiveness of file transfers.
- Fixed: Recognize previously loaded images even if recording media is reconnected as a different drive letter.
- Fixed: Thumbnails for videos in portrait orientation.
- Fixed: Rare program errors during “Load Images”, or related to “SystemMessages” table.