First, download RealVNC to the computer you want to control, install it, and choose a license. Then, download VNC Viewer to the computer you wish to exercise control from. Note if you are connecting over the Internet, you may also need to configure your network.
- Mac version updated to 6.21.118
- New: Added support for MacOS Big Sur.
- Fixed: Possible VNC Viewer crashes on Macbook Air M1 and Macbook Pro M1 when connecting to other computers.
- Windows and Linux updated to 6.20.529
- Fixed: an issue with the VNC Viewer showing a black screen on MacOS Big Sur.