Non-linear video editor
Our video editor is a non-linear tool. This means that unlike in most other editors, where scenes come one after another in a linear sequence and certain order, our software allows objects to be placed in any position on the timeline and have any size. Besides, the position and shape of objects are not fixed and can change with time.
At the end of the installation you get an odd looking pop-up for a toolbar. Press the ESC key to exit and not install.
Visual and audio effects
You can apply various visual and audio effects to your videos to achieve the necessary result. Since the number of available visual effect is very high, they are split into five categories for ease of navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects and special fx.
Support of popular formats
Our video editor supports virtually all video, image and audio formats and codecs. That is why you won’t need any additional conversion tools to edit your files, as is often the case with other programs.
Creation of videos for specific multimedia devices
Thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles, you can easily create videos for most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, any smartphones and regular phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players and many others.
Built-in DVD burning tool
The video editor comes with a DVD burning tool, allowing you to easily burn the results of your work to optical discs.
Desktop video capture
The video editor features a desktop video capture utility that saves captured footage to a video file for subsequent processing in the editor.
Video capturing (to be included in the next program release)
Another feature of the video editor is the ability to capture video from various video tuners, webcams, IP сameras and save the captured footage on your computer in an arbitrary format for subsequent editing.
Video library (to be included in the next program release)
The video editor lets you create your own library of multimedia files with brief or detailed descriptions. This will help you organize your video collection and simplify access to the necessary files.
- Device selection option added to the project settings window.
- Cropping settings have been significantly expanded and included to the “Transforms” category as a standalone effect.
- ‘Skip frames’ option added to the player with a choice what particular frames to omit in order to speed up the preview.
- The app properties can now be saved as a file and imported/exported for future use when needed.
- The drag&drop options enhanced and expanded and can be applied to any part of the interface: scene, timeline, or resource window.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes:
- More precise subpixelness reached for the Zoom and Rotate effects;
- Rotation angle errors on applying the Movement tool fixed;
- Overlapping objects on the timeline after certain operations prevented;
- Conversion of transparent videos into GIF improved;
- Saving the font default parameters restored.