WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Improvements to sessions and workspace management, so that WinSCP can now easily restore tabs that were open when it was last closed.
- Hardware-accelerated AES.
- Extension Archive and Download to archive remote files and download the archive.
- Improvements to Synchronization checklist window.
- Allowed sorting of find results.
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.73.
- The binaries are signed with new EV certificate valid until February 2023.
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.