The internet is not safe: hackers are always trying to steal your passwords, browsers use cookie-files to keep track of your habits, Windows collects thousands garbage files… Which is why users need protection against everything these. Software to protect privacy has been developed to keep user’s personal information safe while they browse the internet. By using such software can securely delete personal internet tracks, junk files or any other sensitive data.
Software “WIPE” is a powerful security tool that allows you to protect your privacy by clearing browser history and cache, index.dat files, cookie-files, autocomplete-history, temporary internet files and many many other items. This program also erases any other tracks that you leave behind after having used your pc.
After the application starts you will see a screen listing all programs that may contain personal data you do not want to show to anyone. You can double click on any item in the list to see the number of files stored by the program and the amount of space, e.g. view cookie-files, index.dat files etc.
You can customize what you want to delete before cleaning. Upon clicking button “Delete!”, WIPE shows friendly screen displaying the icon of the program which is in process of cleaning, shows which specific file is being deleted and total number of files and amount of space which was deleted.
Program to prevent recovery of deleted files and folders. Includes several security algorithms, which makes process the most effective. The program also works with removable storage. Easy wizard interface allows you to do everything in just few simple steps.
This is software to create secure disk on your computer which may be locked and unlocked with a password to store your private files. When locked Secret Disk doesn’t appear in Windows system and completely invisible with all contents.
Easy tool to control programs which run on Windows startup. You can leave programs which you need at startup. Or you can disable unwanted software. Or find more about unknown software which you have installed. The program catches new records on startup, and you can even remove a virus or spyware. You can disable unwanted system processes to get maximum computer performance.
As usually, this release improves cleaning by adding more apps to the cleaning list. Also, we are improving interface of the program and fixing bugs. Below is a list of changes.
New Features and Improvements
Added support for cleaning temporary files, cache, logs and other garbage for the following apps:
- Slim_Browser (by FlashPeak)
- SeaMonkey browser (by Mozilla)
- PaleMoon browser
- IrfanView image viewer
- 7-Zip archiver
- Java (by Sun)
- GOM Media Player
- Improved english translations.
- Improved system menu (right top corner of an app window). Added few new options: language switcher and “About” window with general information about the app.
- Improved language switcher moved from the Preferences area to the new system menu which is announced above.
- Added new option to turn off “typing effect” which you see in the title bar while the program loading or changing scenes. You can find this option by clicking system menu icon on the top right side of the program’s window, then click menu option “About the app”. This option can improve performance of slow computers or you can turn it off if you simply don’t like it.
- Fixed several small bugs. Indeed, we found few of them.