ZOC is a professional terminal emulation software for Windows and macOS.
Its impressive list of emulations and powerful features makes it a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication.
With its modern user interface, this terminal has many ways of making your life easier. In its own way, ZOC is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators: versatile, robust, proven.
- Extensive logging, full keyboard remapping, scrollback
- User defined buttons, automatic actions, macro recorder
- Emulations: xterm, VT220, TN3270, TN5250, Wyse, QNX, …
- Communication: SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, Modem, Serial Cable, …
- File Transfer: SCP, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, Zmodem, Xmodem, Ymodem, Kermit, …
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color coded hosts
- Highly customizable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with over 200 commands
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.16 Big Sur
- Administrator friendly (deployment, configuration)
- CHG: shift+mousewheel now always starts scrollback
- Fix: for some connections the colors of tabs did not always match the color of the host directory icon
- Fix: cloning a session did not always open the new session in the tab next to the current one
- Fix: ssh login failed if a password with unicode characters was passed on the command line
- Fix: unexpected behavior with clone/reconnect depending on host directory “window” settings
- Fix: log file was horribly wrong when data was received with ANSI emulation
- Fix: xterm mouse support (modes 1003, etc.) was mostly broken
- Fix: stored ssh passwords/passphrases were sometimes flushed too early
- Fix: AltGr key combinations sometimes did not work as expected
- Fix: OSC-52 sequence did not accept unicode characters